How many miles does your accord have?

BBaccord22

Reaction score
I just bought a 1999 accord ex-l V6 with 120k original miles. The man I bought it from unfortunately pasted away and his brother came into town and gave me an awesome deal( the gentleman was my neighbor). The car is completely stock, though I am very lucky it was a one owner and always maintained at the local Honda shop. This is my second car and my first Honda. My first car was a VW jetta, did me well but I am loving the accord. This is my first post on here as well so just trying things out lol. I will get some pics of the baby soon.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Welcome to the site, sounds like you got a well maintained Accord. If you have plans for it post up a members ride thread with pics (when you can) and tell us what they are.

Areanna

Reaction score
My 2002 Accord Sedan just hit 48,100 original miles...its been babied by my grandma who is the original owner & always maintenanced at Honda & just a very clean car inside & out...I just bought it 2 months ago from her so let the mods begin! It will be my 1st project car I've ever attempted to do with my son (8yrs) & he seen so many pictures on here so we decided to fix it up...Were from Cali :favorites13::rockit:

Last edited:

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I thought mine had low miles at 100k, 48k miles on a 14 year old car is insane. Welcome, I would suggest making a members ride thread so you can track your progress and post some pictures.

Areanna

Reaction score
I thought mine had low miles at 100k, 48k miles on a 14 year old car is insane. Welcome, I would suggest making a members ride thread so you can track your progress and post some pictures.

Thanks! I'll do that because I'm already starting & need to start taking pictures now from start to finish.

V6hondapower

Reaction score
I have a v6 coupe auto with 342000 and my trans just went engine still strong starts first try every time just never let me down all orignial no swaps workin on fixing at the moment its been a week and im going crazy without my honda been driving my buick riviera supercharged and just hate it will never get anything other then an import again

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I have a v6 coupe auto with 342000 and my trans just went engine still strong starts first try every time just never let me down all orignial no swaps workin on fixing at the moment its been a week and im going crazy without my honda been driving my buick riviera supercharged and just hate it will never get anything other then an import again

Is that miles or kilometers?

Accordx

Reaction score
I'm almost at 160k miles on my 2dr 4cyl automatic. The transmission shifts a little rough from 2nd-3rd I think (it'll probably give out at some point) when you get on the gas but other than that she runs great.

Denton1000

Reaction score
My 2002 ex coupe has a little over 270,000 miles on everything but the engine, including the transmission which has never needed anything more than a flush, the engine was replaced at 240,000 with one that had 93,000 miles so the new one has around 133,000 and I'm confident it can go another 90,000 all stock without major repairs.

Last edited:
Back