Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Points: 3,251, Level: 16 Points: 3,251, Level: 16 Points: 3,251, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Enne is an unknown quantity at this point
Member Photo Albums
Re: Enne's 1998 Chevy Camaro coupe 3.8 L - Harlock

Harlock goes into hibernation for the winter. If he's not done in the shop in the next two weeks I'm gonna put him away actually. Not sure when the snow will come but I don't want to have to deal with moving him around in it, if it hits unexpectedly. Our street is an emergency snow route and if there's an emergency declared, every car on the street has to be moved from it immediately or be towed... Wouldn't want to get the call and have to go out and slide his RWD butt on ice at 2 AM lol.

The Accord, with her snow tire set, I don't mind because I can just start her up, put in first gear and crawl up over anything. Got stuck on ice last year because I only had snow tires on the front, like an idiot. Snow had melted and re-frozen underneath the car into a sheet of ice. Like the front of the car was sitting on ice at least two inches thick on top of the road. No traction in the back so the front tires were spinning. Took me two hours to move snow and chip the ice out from under the car to get enough grip... Then immediately went and bought a second set of snow tires lol.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!