Wheel Fitment Thread

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Oh thanks lol. For some reason I could have sworn mine were 245, but you sir proved me wrong haha. Guess I will check out some 225/45 then.

simon_y

Reaction score
You're going to be "hellaflush" running those wheels. Those are my exact specs and I have 225/40 in the rear. They're pretty much flush with the fender and I have -3 degrees worth of camber. If you don't get them, I will so pass on the deal !! Haha

I was looking through some of your pictures in your threads. Were you running -3 degrees camber in those pictures at the time, Its kind of hard to tell from some angles.

I have to admit, it looks pretty good after you lowered it some more. hahaha.

Do you have any more recent picture of your current set up?

I don't know what to do!!!

all.i.see

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on 18x10.5 +15 wrapped in 225/40 -3 degrees camber in the rear?! (With rolled fenders)

all.i.see

Reaction score
soooo pretty much 18x10 +25 is the biggest we can go without fender work.... :furious: Oh well +25 will have to do then

Last edited:

LTN

Reaction score
Hey I currently have stock OEM 15" alloy wheels on my accord sedan...
I plan to get coilovers in the future then wheels too.

The thing is, I really want these LM reps by XXR called 521.
- My car is 4 lug, and the biggest size they have for 4 lug is 16x8 et20

Would these be reasonable or possible?? Or Should i get 18x8.5 et25 with adapters..

all.i.see

Reaction score
Hey I currently have stock OEM 15" alloy wheels on my accord sedan...
I plan to get coilovers in the future then wheels too.

The thing is, I really want these LM reps by XXR called 521.
- My car is 4 lug, and the biggest size they have for 4 lug is 16x8 et20

Would these be reasonable or possible?? Or Should i get 18x8.5 et25 with adapters..

What do you mean? both will definitely fit it just depends on which one you like and how you want your car to look. IMO id go 18's. 16s are tiny. I have them right now but my wheels are still stock :lawl:

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
soooo pretty much 18x10 +25 is the biggest we can go without fender work.... :furious: Oh well +25 will have to do then

Lol basically. I've calculated it before and to have a 10.5 with just enough inner clearance you would have 15 mm more poke than 10+ 25. That's nuts. I'm so happy with my poke though. It's perfect IMO with minimal rubbing

Back