Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I just installed the latest version of Tapatalk. Enjoy. :chewie:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Don't know if this is your end or tapatalks end.

I will be logged out at least once a day for some reason. And then when I go to log back in a message saying the server is busy almost always pops up.

Also, much more annoyingly, in many threads only like 3 out of the 10 posts per page display.

mossberg

Reaction score
Love that this forum has tapatalk. A lot of forums that think that mobile versions of their websites are good enough for users are going to die slow deaths by user abandonment.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Don't know if this is your end or tapatalks end.

I will be logged out at least once a day for some reason. And then when I go to log back in a message saying the server is busy almost always pops up.

Also, much more annoyingly, in many threads only like 3 out of the 10 posts per page display.

I haven't had any of these issues and I'm using Tapatalk. That's strange

DizzyP

Reaction score
How do you change your avatar with tapatalk.

Get to a forum or any other section that has the toolbar on the bottom with the "Profile" icon. Click it and it will be in that section were you can change you avatar. ProTip: take a practice pick and add it so you get an idea of how much cropping or white space you need. Good luck.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Get to a forum or any other section that has the toolbar on the bottom with the "Profile" icon. Click it and it will be in that section were you can change you avatar. ProTip: take a practice pick and add it so you get an idea of how much cropping or white space you need. Good luck.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.
Thanks.

Back