Anyone ever vandalize your car?

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
I will try to make this short, so Friday I park my accord across a busy road from the auto shop i work at. I do this everyday so I can see it from my bay. It was a very busy day so I was unable to keep a close a eye on it. I get off run across the street and jump in. First thing i see is white stuff all over my windshield and side windows. I pull the accord over on a side street to take a look. There is something all over the front of the car that wasnt there in the morning. Figured someone threw a drink on it passing by. Get home and park it in my garage till today. I had free time to clean it so i started and come to find out whoever did it poured something over the entire car front to back. Needless to say two hours later it came off but man am i pissed. I mean what kind of low life does this to other peoples property. I know at least here in Denver everyone thinks you are a street racer if you drive any import besides subaru, no joke I dont drive aggressive or stupid but i cant count how many random people have cut me off than brake check me for no reason. That or dirty looks when doing nothing but cruising, But i mean come on. End of rant lol

Last edited:

Accordx

Reaction score
I've had drinks and garbage thrown on my car in a few parking lots but lucky for me there's so many civics and other cars that get a bad rep that mine flies under the radar on the road for the most part. Can't say I've had anyone do anything on the road just because of what car I'm driving. It's stupid that people cut you off and brake check for no reason, it's dangerous and pathetic. Even if someone was a "street racer," driving like an idiot isn't gonna help.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry about your luck. I think in general people's disrespect/apathy for others' personal property has gotten worse, makes it hard to have anything nice. Really considering a dash cam for my next car, one of the ones with a motion sensor maybe.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Very true i cant count how many times ive seen people swing their door into anothers car. Im just glad my car cleaned up.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
As far as the idiot drivers it seems to happen more near my house in which my wife has pointed out that there are three white accords that are similar to mine. Im guessing i probably get mistaken for them. Lol I hope anyway, with working on cars i cant afford to drive like a idiot or no more job.so to all my fellow accordians drive safe and hopefully ill be the last to have anything done to our cars.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Maybe you need to add a couple of stickers to it, or shoot some paint of a different color on parts of it, so the idiots don't think your car is the 1 they've been wrongly targeting.:shrug:

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I check my vehicle for idiots parking next to me. I know my trucks scratches. Last idiot who swung there door open left with a flat tire.

Lyttle

Reaction score
I haven't had anything serious happen around here, but a couple cases I can recall is people putting fake roses in my wiper blade I know that's not really anything but it's still odd in my opinion, and the other is kind of more severe we where driving down a side road and kids where throwing rocks at our car!

GERM

Reaction score
I had some idiot spray paint over my year sticker on my license plate.
This was about 5 years ago when I was driving my CRX.
Luckily I noticed it before I could be pulled over for it.
Paint thinner and it was solved.

1abe_a_tech

Reaction score
All of these experiences are most unfortunate. OP, you it sucks you have to deal with that kind of unwarranted aggression from shallow-minded people. My incident, however, was probably deserved.
Let me preface with this: 3 years ago, I moved from Baltimore, where aggressive driving is pretty common - and contagious - to Cincinnati, where people are generally more . . . conservative. Anyway, I'm learning; bless the people of Cinci for their patience . . . and whoever I pissed off enough for them to egg my car on a 90-degree day while it was parked on the street outside my house. I didn't see it til the next day; I wish I had a little salt/pepper with my fried eggs :) Took 1 hour to clean off.

Back