New here...

S0S 03

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm new here. I've been lurking here for about a week or so reading up on some things I've been planning to do to my accord (like SRI vs CAI which seems to be done to death). I drive a 2002 Accord coupe EX V6 which replaced my 1990 Accord DX sedan a few months ago. I don't have any pics because I've never really thought to take any but it doesn't matter much since everything is stock for now.

And instead of making a topic for a question that could probably be answered by many of you very quickly, I'll just post it here...

I'm planning to replace my front bumper with a 98-00 coupe bumper. Will a 98-00 coupe front bumper fit on a 2002 coupe with no problems?

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site, and i don't think you meant to ask if the same bumper can be swapped for another one so you might want to fix that...lol

S0S 03

Reaction score
Welcome :)

And yes the bumper swap can be done no problem

Thank you.

i don't think you meant to ask if the same bumper can be swapped for another one so you might want to fix that...lol
I'm not seeing where I messed up...though the first sentence of my question seems redundant.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

juicebox00

Reaction score
I'm not seeing where I messed up...though the first sentence of my question seems redundant.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

sry, lol. i got mixed up and thought you were asking if a 98-00 numper could be swapped for a 98-00 bumper...lol

Back