f23.Tetsusaiga, 99' Lx Sedan (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah it takes a lot of patience to find one of those haha. There are other bars that work though if you can't find the Neuspeed. Maybe you saw it but there is a thread with photos and good info on what bars can be paired with the TL/CL strut bar.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Yeah it takes a lot of patience to find one of those haha. There are other bars that work though if you can't find the Neuspeed. Maybe you saw it but there is a thread with photos and good info on what bars can be paired with the TL/CL strut bar.

Haha, well it couldn't hurt to keep an eye open for one lol. Thanks for reminding me of that thread. I have come across it before, but not in a good while. I will definitely revisit it.
Do you have any upcoming plans for your car, RedRyder?
I am going to begin piecing my turbo together in the next few months! It's time, lol! I have begun reading up on them! I'm ecstatic! :love:

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I apologize for being MIA but I had some family stuff come up and I started back in school. I have a few small updates and I will be posting pictures from the recent CA meet up.

-f23

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm back (well I never really left)... Fortunately + unfortunately, life took over and I had to redirect my focus on other things for a while. I still have my Accord, haven't really done any more mods on it since, still enjoying it. I've still been checking out the site from time to time but never signed in or posted until I saw a set of acura CL seats. I've been wanting to get a more comfortable set and things have calmed down a bit, my sister had a baby! So here I am. I hope everyone's been doing well and enjoying their accords! I also looked into a turbo build but after talking with a mechanic, turbo installer, and tuner I'd be looking at around $12k for 400+whp. Decided not to look into again for a while. Just wanted to drop in and give a few updates, more updates to come!

:thumbsup:

~Avery

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Hey Daniel, good to hear from you man! How has everything with you been?
Yeah, but MIA for good reasons! :ehcapt:
I'm glad to be back, we should set up a California meet again for this winter!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I've been doing pretty good man.
Nice to hear that your away time was for good reason.
I'm totally down for another meet, posted on one of our previous forums about the idea but there was never a response. I can text Sam and pm Dbo to see if they're down for it and go from there.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Good man, I'm glad to hear it.
Cool, sounds good. Let me know what they say. My last day of class is December 10th so anytime after that and before February would be good for me.
How's your car, done any mods since?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome back! I highly recommend the CL seats, they are comfortable and have great bolstering. Plus heat is nice.

Back