View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 06:42 AM
Points: 22,849, Level: 46 Points: 22,849, Level: 46 Points: 22,849, Level: 46
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Sil2DrV6 is more helpful than most
Re: Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2 EX-L

Originally Posted by 604ACCORD View Post
I forgot American cars don't have drl ( day time running lights). LOL
Yeah, only USDM 6GA's would say that lol. I believe 7GA's got them standardized up here in US but don't q me haha.

Originally Posted by irtiza18 View Post
Someone stole my cat, back in jan 2016, had a bypass pipe welded in, now i have a CEL for it and sometimes its got a funky smells coming from the exhaust pipe, i live in NYC, so inspection is coming up in september. great....
Originally Posted by 604ACCORD View Post
My neighbors got stolen to, they cut it off in his driveway right under his window didn't even hear it. Just lower your car then u don't have to worry about it happening again.
Factory genuine converters are pretty pricey so it's kind of common that it happens. But I'm sorry to hear that, man. Well, if you just want to pass the inspection in a cost-effective way, you can get an aftermarket cat converter like Magnaflow's or something. Aftermarket cat converters are usually 40% - 60% cheaper than OEM's but they tend to give you the engine codes relatively sooner than OEM's.

Car's at the shop for the cat converter & the A/C compressor replacement atm. Fuel pump might be due to the mileage of the car, (generally 'till 150K mi) but was told they're still good. Will get more insights when it's completed.

Modified the OP by breaking down the maintenance log into a few sections so I can keep track of my lists more clearly to determine what is coming up.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!