99 ex sedan

WiLLDoLLaS

Reaction score
Everything stock on my ride.. Just got this not to long ago.. I don't want to make this a racing type thing but i want to add some stuff to make it look good.. I was already looking for some 08-09 accord rims but no luck.. Tell me what you guys think i should do to this!

wa4zs3.jpg

35at8xg.jpg

iw6a0j.jpg

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
you should look at other member's rides to get some idea's ... the body looks straight ... the paint looks clean ... that's a good start but i think the first thing you need to lower it, then you can get some wheels for it

WiLLDoLLaS

Reaction score
I'm not to familiar with most car stuff so if you guys could provide pictures or links to what you guys think i would gladly appreciate it.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Make up your own mind yo, there is more than enough examples of sweet mods and cars here. No one's going to provide links for you because they are all here, just about every car in the member's ride section is unique and clean. Go do some research and you tell us what you are planning to do instead. That being said, clean start. :thumbsup:.

meximan16

Reaction score
Llllloooooowwwwweeeeerrrrrr it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
looks good now slam that *****!!!

also you should follow the members ride thread format otherwise this is going to get moved to the introduction section.

Back