eBay Seller: Motorenergy (01-03 Civic Fogs)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Seller (eBay): Motorenergy

Item Bought: 01-03 JDM Civic Yellow Fogs

Feedback: F---- I do not recommend buying from this seller. Purchase items from this seller at your own risk and be prepared for receiving the wrong product, disgusting attitude, and or complete lack of customer service.

Both myself and Andy (Sketch_o5) have recently bought fogs from this seller, and both of us got shipped 01-02 accord fogs instead of our requested civic fogs. Upon contact attempts, emails were not answered, and when phone calls were made they barely spoke English and played dumb as to not understand us. Please see: for further detailed explanation.

Here's my story:

Order, description, and label on box when it came in was for 01-03 JDM Civic Fog Yellow x2.

The actual item in the box was those 01-02 fogs..

Thought it was okay, didn't really check em out until a few days after getting them.. but then noticed that they were 01-02's and was like ****.

E-mailed them twice telling them the problem. Didn't get a response in like 4 business days, so decided to mail it back to them with a letter I typed up explaining the problem (I explained it a million times in the e-mails as well). I was tired of waiting for them to respond because their conditions say that buyer needs to mail back the incorrect item within 5 business days, so I was a little hurried.

At the post office, right when I was handing over the box to be mailed, I noticed motorenergy's number on the BOX LABEL. Nowhere else did I see this number.

After sending it out, I called the number and they were like oh.. you weren't supposed to send it back. We need pictures of your incorrect item with proof that it was incorrect. I was like wait 3 days (I sent EXPRESS PRIORITY) then you will see that it was incorrect. The USPS delivery tracking service stated that package was delivered to them on April 11, and they didn't get back to me until April 17 - and it took ME to call to figure out the situation. Then they sent the new package the next day. They didn't even expedite my shipping or return shipping costs as I requested, claiming I didn't follow the return instructions correctly.

So basically to get my correct product nearly 3 weeks after ordering it originally, +$9.10 for return shipping to them.

I call that sh1tty-a$$ customer service and relations.

They withdrew the "leave feedback option" from MyEbay, so I couldn't leave them feedback. When Andy left them negative feedback they filed to "mutually withdraw" the feedback given, even though they completely fuked us both over.

Scam-Scum.

EDIT: Just yesterday, they e-mailed me (05/09/08) and email said: leave feedback request. More than a month after the transaction and taking away the feedback option, they enable it again. Scammers.

Back