How much does 5lug cost for an accord?

ThaJokaa

Reaction score
I know on the civic it was around 1,000... Is it the same for Accords or isit way less? I need to know because I have one being sold to me for $300.

ThaJokaa

Reaction score
I'm checking if that is a good price. Why get smart, just answer the question. It's my 1st accord.

Nismode

Reaction score
Not getting smart, I mean if you're getting it for $300, then you're getting it for $300. You could search as well.

Brand new parts could cost in the $6-800 range from what I've heard, ask member ihazsnail about it, he bought new OEM parts for his swap. Others, it depends on the junkyard/car you get it from. Make sure you have everything though.

If you have an EX, you have less to get since you have rear discs already.

ThaJokaa

Reaction score
I have an EX, I'm getting the trailing arms, spindles, rotors, calipers, and brake lines for $300.

Nismode

Reaction score
I have an EX, I'm getting the trailing arms, spindles, rotors, calipers, and brake lines for $300.
I don't see why you need the brake lines (unless you're upgrading to SS). But yes, that sounds decent. You might need new bearings depending on their condition. Again, search and double check.

acedomain

Reaction score
or you can by them clean them up good maybe paint them and build them throw on some new bearings get new ball joint get those ss brake lines etc. all while your car still drives and one day when its all done and ready you can just throw it on the car at one time and keep it moving .....and your old setup sell it to someone else so they can do the same.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i mean most people just get the new spindles and knuckles and etc but i think you ucan just get the 5 lug hub and have it put on and swap out the rotors for 5 lugs along with calipers

or you can just buy adapters which cost around 300

Back