need some more help!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol, the company tracked you down.

dont let roy see your blog...he'll whore it up like none other :D

white03sedan

Reaction score
figured out my setup..gr-2s and nuespeed race springs..under 500 for the install and parts so I jumped on it..cant wait..thanks alot guys!

white03sedan

Reaction score
well I cant afford koni or tokico..so right now its the gr2 and neuspeed springs..lol, if u wanna buy some and donate them to me thats cool too...Im not trying to race my car..its my daily driver! thanks for all ur help tho..u are top notch sir!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the tokico blues/ hp and the GR-2 shouldn't be too much of a difference.... check eGay

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i got my illuminas off of ebay for $365 shipped. GREAT deal on those since theyre like $110 per shock, and i got a whole set for that first price. just look on ebay and just make sure the seller is legit. dont buy from anything that looks shady. my friend has those KYB's, and theyve been blown out for a while now, haha, and he hasnt even had them that long. i wouldnt get them, like mentioned before, theyre OEM replacements.

hsczp9

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
Tokico Illuminas has life time warranty right?????

ya, they do...but if you buy them on ebay, will the warranty still apply? i wasn't sure about that, thats why i bought from perf.ped.

Back