★ Raw Unfiltered Maine Honey ★

Select the option that best applies to you, feel free to post feedback after voting.

• Total voters

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Raw Unfiltered Maine Honey

For sale directly from our family apiary.

★ Flat Rate Shipping on all 8 oz. and 16 oz. Jars! ★

DELIVERY CONFIRMATION IS NOW INCLUDED IN ALL FLAT-RATE PRICES!

Please contact me at ANYTIME with interest either
here on the forum or directly on my cell: (207) 604-0339.
Shipping rates will vary upon quantity of purchase. Larger
quantities are most efficiently shipped via Flat Rate USPS boxes.
For coordinated, and larger quantity shipments,
free shipping may be available.
Contact me for more information.

Thank you.

We currently offer honey in two sizes:

8 oz. (half-pint) jars as pictured below, which contain 0.75 lbs (12 oz.) of pure honey.

16 oz. (pint) jars as pictured below, which contain 1.5 lbs. (24 oz.) of pure honey.

GreenArrowSmallRight.jpg
Physically, honey is 1.5 times more dense than water!
GreenArrowSmallLeft.jpg

Honey may or may not be the same consistency or color as pictured, prices may be subject to change.

IMG_8271.jpg

HoneycombBee.jpg
Each 8 oz. 0.75 lb. jar is $10 + Shipping

IMG_8266.jpg

HoneycombBee.jpg
Each 16 oz. 1.5 lb. jar is $15 + Shipping

NATURAL - This unprocessed honey contains a rich bouquet derived from thousands of various blossoms from Southern Maine flora, many of which are unique to this particular area. Setting (crystallization) in natural honey occurs about 1-2 months after extraction, depending on its storage temperature and the percentage of glucose within the honey. Any heating or post-extraction processing destroys essential vitamins and active enzymes of natural honey. Our honey may or may not be crystallized, depending on storage conditions, consistency can be chosen by customer upon request.

NOTE: We NEVER use medical treatment for our bees. Through years of special select cross-breeding techniques, all of our bee colonies have resulted in impenetrable immunity to varroa mites and other diseases. Also, we do not place our bees in vicinity of areas where pesticides are used - to ensure the utmost purity of all our products.

RIPE - Our natural honey is extracted from each sealed frame, after the bees finish the manufacturing process. They convert plant nectar to honey and evaporate all excessive water from it inside the hive. Throughout this process, the honey is filled with large quantities of natural vitamins and active enzymes. Ripe honey's composition is 97-99% fructose (fruit sugar), glucose, other sweeteners from nature, only 1-3% sucrose (simple sugar), and a small amount of water.

NOTE: Quantity production of commercial honey is often maximized by feeding bees sugar syrup which is processed by the bees into 'sugar honey'. We have NEVER and do NOT feed our bees sugar syrup! The honey is straight floral nectar!

UNIQUE - Our particular honey has come from the Southern Maine area of Kennebunk and Wells, primarily from fields surrounding the Wells Reserve & Laudholm Trust. This seaside conservancy area has thousands of flowers unique only to this reserve, and contains multiple research laboratories on site to study the flora and fauna present. With scientists coming here from all over the globe, new species are discovered every year.

ENERGETIC - 2-3 teaspoons of honey will supply you with enough energy to last the whole day, and provide a healthy immune boost to counter a variety of common contagions.

USAGE - Stir 1-2 teaspoons of our raw honey in a cup of warm water, tea, or coffee and drink 15-20 minutes before starting the day or going to bed. It works much better than many energy drinks and sleeping pills. If ingested before sleep, it retains excessive water in the body until the morning to prevent nighttime bathroom use or dehydration in all populations. It has been proven that honey is highly beneficial for detoxifying the blood and entire body, including boosting the immune system.

OTHER PRODUCTS: We have many other natural and unique bee products available! Some are only available seasonally. Please contact me for more information if you are seriously interested, I can provide information upon request.

• Pollen
  • Perga/Bee Bread
  • Honey Vinegar
  • Propolis (Pure or Extract)
  • Royal Jelly
  • Comb Honey
  • Candles
  • Beeswax

FREE HONEY and bonus incentive opportunities available for frequent customers, partners, and successful referrals... Contact me for more information.

Disclaimer:

As most raw honey and bee products which are privately
produced, our products are not FDA approved and may
contain certain floral allergens, active enzymes, and
unfiltered wax fragments which may cause
various reactions in sensitive populations.
We will not be held responsible for any
reactions caused by ingestion, or
intentional/unintentional use/misuse of
our products by purchasing parties.

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
mmmmmm. i might have to get some.. ill get back to you. this looks delicious.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If this is some sort of underground front for Nicaraguan cut cocaine, I'm in.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
If honey is the equivalent for you to that of which you speak, then let me know. You know how to get a hold of me :)

It definitely gives a boost of lasting energy that's for sure, and it's legal! :jae:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
lol. Authentic homemade all natural **** ftw!

I'll let ya know when my wife and I finish up our current supply.

Bax

Reaction score
Does it really give you energy? :hide: I could use some of that since school started back 5 days a week...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It does for me, I been eatin it for years. I can't guarantee it's like crack or anything (lol - whatever that's like), but it's a natural energetic and immune boost. The stuff you can really FEEL the energy from instantaneously is pollen, but we only have that in the springtime and throughout summer. That's like straight flower power haha.

Bax

Reaction score
How much would the 8oz jar be shipped to 36301?

I've never really eaten much honey lately, but I bet this would be good stirred into some sweet tea. [/countryboymode]

Back