Posts pics of drop****LIMIT 2 Pics****

Sonnick

Reaction score
post pics of your drop and what kinda coilovers, springs, shocks, struts...etc and also how much it is dropped...(1.5", 2"...)

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
2000 Accord
H&R Springs
KYB Shock
Drop: 1.5F/1.3R

405138_225_full.jpg

405138_229_full.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hiperb0y i like your drop, it looks good and even. how much did it cost you? as i am still stock height with the sedan, and well, usually without an adjustable coilover, our cars dont get a good looking drop. the saggy rear is what im trying to stay away from. also, what size rims are yours?

hiperb0y

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
hiperb0y i like your drop, it looks good and even. how much did it cost you? as i am still stock height with the sedan, and well, usually without an adjustable coilover, our cars dont get a good looking drop. the saggy rear is what im trying to stay away from. also, what size rims are yours?

thanx, i got neuspeed sport springs for 40 bux from a v6p member and the konis cost about 400 bux. the drop leaves me with about 2-3 fingers all around and the nice thing about koni yellows is that you can lower it .25 inches more because there are 5 different mounting perches. Usually to stay away from the saggy rear you should get h&r or neuspeed, only eibach gives a saggy rear. And im riding on 18s.

Av6916

Reaction score
i will be selling my neuspeed sport's whenever i put in my apexi ws, but don't know when that will be lol. nice drop.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hiperb0y said:
thanx, i got neuspeed sport springs for 40 bux from a v6p member and the konis cost about 400 bux. the drop leaves me with about 2-3 fingers all around and the nice thing about koni yellows is that you can lower it .25 inches more because there are 5 different mounting perches. Usually to stay away from the saggy rear you should get h&r or neuspeed, only eibach gives a saggy rear. And im riding on 18s.

damn, i have 17s, haha, so it wont look as full as youre looks. i really like that drop, think i might go with that maybe. but you said the struts can lower it a little more, so that might work perfectly for me. haha, thanks for the info :)

cdubb77

Reaction score
pa2905644yu.jpg

pa2905653st.jpg

Neuspeed Race Springs:
Lowers approx. 2.25 (F) & 2.0 (R)
KYB shocks

Hush

Reaction score
for you guys at 2 or close to 2inch drop, do you have camber kits on your car or you didn't need it? i want to know how bad your camber wear is, cuase i'm still thinking of S techs vs H techs. the main reason why i don't want S tech is cause i hear at 2inchs and down you need a camber kit. i really don't want to get camber kits cuz its pretty much a waste of money, cause its just a little metal tube more or less.

NINaudio

Reaction score
I'm on sportlines and I needed camber kits front and rear. Some people do and some people don't. It also depends on your tires. If you are able to rotate them from side to side you can alleviate some of the problem, but if they are directional tires you will end up with more noticeable camber wear.

Back