My new daily

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
The car is currently undergoing a blue led swap from the factory red. I've had the interior deionized, twice, because the previous owner smoked cigars in it. I've put in a Kenwood DDX419 head unit. And today I put in my SRT short ram intake and SRT piggyback chip. That way I have actual gains with my intake :lawl:

I also put on my function and form type 2's today. Just a moderate drop to put the fender to the top of the tire. 14k front and 10k rear, so some pretty good spring rates.

I'll take more pics tomorrow in the daylight. But in happy with where my cars getting :)

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Here's some photos

Not going as low as the CG :lawl: And I'll format it as a proper ride thread once I do a little bit more.

Pizzaman

Reaction score
looks good, nice pick up. they make some really nice lip kits for them too. congrats on modding it already!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Did a couple more things. Got a shorty antenna from a charger. No picture but it's really nice. I also got an F sport shift knob

And here's a sneak peak of the current project

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Current mode looks good.

I assume you will get some wheels that will fill in the wheel well better?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
LED conversion looks good, I assume there isn’t a separate bulb for the needles, like on a 6GA?

I like the shift knob, but it’s sorta like putting a Type-S knob in a stock V6 accord. :lawl: Do you plan to leave the gated shifter there or cover it with a boot? I think with the knob’s size and design a boot might make it look more at home.

Car is looking good man, nice progress.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
It's all the same bulbs in the cluster. I'm going to start doing the rest of the LED's but will need time cause most in the dash are on circuit boards. Which is no problem it's just a pain in the ***. I thought about doing a boot but I don't know yet. As for the shifter I think it'll look more in place once I get to wrapping the dash. Which is going to be a ridiculous pain since the whole dash is one piece. Might just have it done professionally.

As for wheels. I'm definitely going double staggered. Right now my plan is RPF1's in SBC 17x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear. I wanted 10+ in the back but apparently these cars suck for fitment and it would require cutting and flares to fit. So that's out of the question :lawl:

Just got it an alignment that took over 3 hours to perform. Due to it being a hard car to begin with and I replaced most of the links/control arms with more adjustable stuff. So I got the fronts around -1.5 and the rears around -0.7

This weekend it's getting BC 264 cams and an adjustable cam gear (exhaust side only since you can't do the intake side with VVTi.)

After that exhaust from the motor back and then save for turbo :thumbup:

Back