J35 manual

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a such thing as a J35 swap with a manual transmission and how much it would cost to swap the motor and tranny either automatic or manual?

Pardie

Reaction score
A J35 swap? No I don't think anybody has ever done that..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofast4u

Reaction score
one guy as well on v6performance i think has a 08 TL-S swap in his 6GA coupe with boost...however his is auto

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards a J35 swap with the auto transmission to keep it looking stealthy as possible.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a such thing as a J35 swap with a manual transmission and how much it would cost to swap the motor and tranny either automatic or manual?

I'm leaning towards a J35 swap with the auto transmission to keep it looking stealthy as possible.

So.....which is it?

I had the J35 with auto. Not the only one, if you do some searching.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
How was the car with the auto? I saw you have the 05 Oddy trans...is it better than the older autos?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Fantastic.

Pulled great, no issues with the tranny, was a much better power plant for the car than the J30.

Would recommend doing some upgrades with the motor though, just to maximize it's full potential.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Fantastic.

Pulled great, no issues with the tranny, was a much better power plant for the car than the J30.

Would recommend doing some upgrades with the motor though, just to maximize it's full potential.
Thanks man! I'm considering just going the auto route now as well when the stock trans dies on me. How long did the swap take you?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back