cheap tranny cooler diy $30

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im sorry, i just never knew it was that hard to write up a diy thats actually a diy....in a diy forum. go figure.

i guess next time i do a photoshoot of my car, ill post it in the accord tech subfourm.

dustint209

Reaction score
im sorry, i just never knew it was that hard to write up a diy thats actually a diy....in a diy forum. go figure.

i guess next time i do a photoshoot of my car, ill post it in the accord tech subfourm.

lol!!!! Good one:hihi:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Easy guys,

Dustin maybe you could start by telling us what parts you used, and where you bought them for the price you paid. Your install looks clean, and good job on it dude! This will help a lot of the AT guys out there.

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
Easy guys,

Dustin maybe you could start by telling us what parts you used, and where you bought them for the price you paid. Your install looks clean, and good job on it dude! This will help a lot of the AT guys out there.

Yes, would be much appreciated. I've been looking into doing this for a while now, just lost as to where a good mounting location would be, a reliable trans cooler brand, the length of hoses needed, etc.

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Would any type of transmission cooler work with our cars? And also what size tubing should I get? Will 6AN work? Also whats the advantage of having another filter to the transmission?

kevinbo03

Rollin' OEM style
Reaction score
I've been looking to do this to my V6, god knows it can use any help it can get. Sitting at 82k, but it gets a good amount of abuse with me driving it in the hills. :hihi:

eksine

Reaction score
your bracket although looks cool is actually blocking airflow through the cooling fins and also blocking the airflow to the original radiator behind it, I know you tried and it looks good, but functionally you're taking a step backwards with that step.

Back