What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^You bring up food, things are bound to get out of hand.

Bringing it back around, I have decided to pull the trigger on a set of RDX injectors/Scion pigtails for the swap.

JetLife

Reaction score
well today i had the great experience of blowing my ball joint out. i think thats what happen. it was making a clicking noise when maxing the steering out. When i was making a U turn i gave it gas.... BOOM it blew! hoping to get an estimate sometime tomorrow

2s7cfti.jpg

2ev5c7a.jpg

28gw64j.jpg

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
well today i had the great experience of blowing my ball joint out. i think thats what happen. it was making a clicking noise when maxing the steering out. When i was making a U turn i gave it gas.... BOOM it blew! hoping to get an estimate sometime tomorrow

2s7cfti.jpg

2ev5c7a.jpg

28gw64j.jpg

You seem I have bad luck hitting the gas hard haha first the transmission, now this. Hopefully this one won't cost you an arm and a leg.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

2s7cfti.jpg

2ev5c7a.jpg

28gw64j.jpg

clicking while turning sounds like a axle went out not your ball joint

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Changed out the 215/40's up front for some 215/45's and lowered a little more to eliminate the fender gap. Time to wash the *****.

Back