Calling out all Designers and photoshoppers..

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Background: Alright, Basically the original design we had for the Fo' Do's Mo' Ho's squad is not being able to be used because the pic is too small.. Now, Im calling you guys out so you can design one... If your design gets chosen by the squad I will pay you $50 for you to let us use it as a sticker..

Here's the original one we had...
l_c12c1f8acb29f172b299ac7cf59c77f3.jpg

Deadline: August 21, 2008..

Rules: 1.Must say "Fo' Do's Mo' Ho's" OR "4 Doh's Mo' Ho's"
2.Submit your design with a watermark so we know its you if you get chosen and so you know I will pay.
3. Design must be clear enough to make a sticker out of.

Submission: You can PM me your design.
Post it on the thread.
Or Email me at: [email protected]

keychain

Reaction score
Did you want a totally new design or for someone to just re-create the same one you had in a program so you could have a high quality JPEG?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
too small? I have like 8 close friends that are artist and they can recreate that just bigger on paper if u want. In color if needed be too. And plus i always liked that design... i actually wanted 2 put something like it on my car...

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
too small? I have like 8 close friends that are artist and they can recreate that just bigger on paper if u want. In color if needed be too. And plus i always liked that design... i actually wanted 2 put something like it on my car...

Whatever is easier and could be made into a sticker. Thank you.

Back