What cars should Honda bring back

What car would you like Honda to bring back

• Total voters

turbo_911

Reaction score
Something in affordable line like CL/CL-s that I could afford and I know I would lol. I've owned one and it is very nice car. Too bad they stopped making them.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
lol at the people voting for the NSX...I'd actually like them to bring back a car that I wouldn't have to read all about some little sh*t tricking it out in Honda Tuning, cuz that's about the only place people actually see NSXs.

Prelude all the way

Balwin

Reaction score
lol at the people voting for the NSX...I'd actually like them to bring back a car that I wouldn't have to read all about some little sh*t tricking it out in Honda Tuning, cuz that's about the only place people actually see NSXs.

Prelude all the way

this.

My broke *** cant afford that anyway.

The only way I could see myself owning an nsx is if I was ballin' rich and it was part of my car collection.. because honestly if I have a good amount of money to afford one, it wouldn't even be my first choice.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
You're correct about the reason it was created and that they didn't expect it to run to 2009.

The Honda S2000 is a roadster that was manufactured by the Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company. It was launched in April 1999 and was created to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary. The car was first shown as a concept at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1995, following which it was launched in world markets in 1999. The S2000 is named for its engine displacement of 2 L, carrying on in the tradition of the S500, S600, and S800 roadsters of the 1960s.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
oh and to whoever voted Legend. legend is here, its an RL. look up 2005 acura RL in japan its honda Legend

I voted Legend but only because it would be nice to see something by Honda that is a high end coupe again. I loved the 95ish coupes in HS and nothing besides high end sports cars has a 6 spd at the time so it was really a much different car than anyone else is offering. I would love to see a high end Honda/Acura coupe again that is sporty and powerful but luxurious.

My second choice would be a Prelude. I always loved those in High School as well. I like it for the same reasons as a Legend. It was really much different from anything else that other car manufactures were offering at the time.

I am sure we will get an S-Something later on down the road.

Back