Finished Roadtrip Back to Socal from FL

accord boi

Reaction score
I finally moved back to lovely Socal after being gone for 2 years...I took my 4 days with my gf and Kapao driving cross country in the trusty boosted Accord, stopping by NOLA, Abilene in Texas, and Tucson. We came to the realization that turbo saves lives (helped me speed up and get away from a merging semi).

I still have to unpack...and probably put my car back to stock.

Anyone interested in turbo kit, suspension, carputer?

Some random pics along the way...

Before we left

IMG_1286.jpg

Already driven a little over 100 miles at this point

IMG_1326.jpg

Central Time!

IMG_1336.jpg

Tunnel in Mobile, AL

IMG_1352.jpg

Approaching NOLA

IMG_1366.jpg

Nice view of NOLA from the hotel

IMG_1372.jpg

NOLA at Night

IMG_1378.jpg

Cafe du Monde - Famous for Beignets

IMG_1392.jpg

Bourbon St.

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

Mountain Time!

IMG_1495.jpg

Somewhere in NM

IMG_1497.jpg

Some bug guts after crappy attempt to clean

IMG_1534.jpg

We wanted to stop at Heart Attack Grille in Phoenix for the Quadruple Bypass Burger but they were closed :(

IMG_1547.jpg

And home sweet home to CA :)

IMG_1560.jpg

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Alright.....Welcome back to Cali.......i love that shot of the bug crap on ur front bumper...hahaha.....where in socal are u living at bro?

AFAccord

Reaction score
Love that drive! I've driven from S. Carolina to Cali and back twice now. It's hard to believe this country is so vast and varied in its landscapes. :)

You have a detailed parts list of things for sale?

indowanksta88

Reaction score
wow, i really wanna make a drive like that with my friends sometimes. it would be cool to caravan with everyone to like florida or new york or something.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
wow, i really wanna make a drive like that with my friends sometimes. it would be cool to caravan with everyone to like florida or new york or something.

we should do it one of these days......il take like two weeks off of work wen u foos have break from school...do a cross country road trip to go see other members

accord boi

Reaction score
Love that drive! I've driven from S. Carolina to Cali and back twice now. It's hard to believe this country is so vast and varied in its landscapes. :)

You have a detailed parts list of things for sale?

I have a rough idea...I'll be uninstalling during the next 2 weeks. I have to dig through some old stuff to see if I need any stock parts though.

Here's a rough list

Drag Gen3 Turbo kit with RC Injectors and AEM FIC bought separate
Apex WS Coilovers with custom springs/springrates up front (squeaky spring in the rear)
Eibach F/R Sways
Front and Rear Camber Kits
Molded Center Lilliput Screen for Carputer
AEM Pullies
NGK Plugs and Wires
AEM CAI
Dual Exhaust w/Resonator delete from 03 Accord V6 Coupe
Black Housing Headlights

Might be some other things...Some items like the Apex coils and headlights may require a swap for stock parts.

BPAccord, I'm in the Arcadia/Rosemead area...

LoveLee

Reaction score
wow, i dont think i could drive that far and for that long. im glad you made it though.

and you guys should road trip to florida, to pick up me and ray and then we can head to NY. woot.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
BPAccord, I'm in the Arcadia/Rosemead area...

Awesome.....well wen u get settled in and stuff and get all situated we should do a lil kickback or meet...we always have a photoshoot at the target rosemead off the 10....in november we have a meet in SD...if ur down to roll....holla at us if u ever need anythin man....oh and heres ur official welcome to socal

woot.jpg

Back