What'd you do to your accord today?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well the passenger side rear brake job was a breeze. Now just have to get the system bled and hopefully everything will be back to normal. Then I can return the old caliper/pads for the core charge, & the slide pins I didn't use.

Nice. Did the alignment tool slide in and out easily? I assume you are doing the timing belt/tensioner/etc too.

Yep alignment did just what it was supposed to. Yep timing belt, tensioner, water pump, etc.... Best do it now while it's out of the car

Anabolic5150

Reaction score
picture.php

retrofitted the headlights, Morimoto Mini H1 with 55w 5500K HID. Working on wiring the fogs as soon as draw out my diagram.

Teesak

Reaction score
Please read the For Sale rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thought the brake pedal had good feel after bleeding the brakes, it was fine all day and then out of nowhere it went to the floor on the way home from work yesterday. The Duralast caliper has actually not stopped leaking from the bleeder screw ever since I put it on (driver side rear if you’re just tuning in), and there is a trail of brown liquid from it and there is fluid all over the control arms. I did not want to tighten the bleeder screw too much obviously, but since it hasn't stopped leaking I've tried tightening it more and more to the point where it shouldn't need to be. There is no fluid coming out near the banjo bolt or piston seal. I am going to try putting the OEM caliper back on with the new bracket and see if that works. If so I hope I can give them the old bracket and POS Duralast caliper and get my damn core charge back already.

There was also an issue on the passenger side rear while bleeding, bled that caliper (OEM) twice and the only fluid that came out was at the base of the bleeder screw and it wasn’t very much. So maybe the line or something else is clogged, I don’t know. But the weird thing is the handbrake feels normal regardless.

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
Guy who bought my authentic OEM sides and rear 2 years ago has them on his supercharged coupe now.

if08wl.jpg

Dang I miss modding cars

Back