Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX Sedan 5MT

oh right on. do they serve a purpose other than for racing seat belts? i wonder if they cut down on body roll. anyways... i dig what youve done

Narftastic

Reaction score

thanks dude. i got the bar from ebay.​

Sorry if i sound like a noob but whats that bar acually for?
I think i know its for the seat belt things if you have brides or what ever but does it help a little to make the car stiffer?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

yeah, its advertised as a harness bar, for belts if you have racing seats. i bought it because it connects the b pillars and makes the car stiffer and doesnt let it twist as much. its like connecting a bubble right through the center, it makes it more stable. i did notice that the car handled a little better as well. it doesnt have an effect like going from stock suspension to coils, or like a rear sway bar, it just keeps the car a little flatter and stiffer.​

Last edited:

scrapnav6

Reaction score

af4f59f0.jpg

There pretty universial. Its like 24" 28" 30" stuff like that. I got my nrg one for $150 it was for a 240sx but fits my fc.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

How big was the bar you got? 49" or what? Its so cool loooking:omgbd:

Accorddoo

Reaction score

What kind of Shift lever is that ? Short throw ? And Our OEM Shift knobs are unscrewable correct ? because i have a hard time getting it off ? -thanks

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

What kind of Shift lever is that ? Short throw ? And Our OEM Shift knobs are unscrewable correct ? because i have a hard time getting it off ? -thanks

yeah, its the pspec short shifter, and yes, the knobs for these cars are screw on. righty tighty, lefty loosey, haha.

I think youre due for another photo shoot.

haha, maybe if there was something worth shooting. i hope the next pictures i take of it are the ones where its driving away from me, under someone elses control, hahaha.​

Back