Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX Sedan 5MT

DSC02718.jpg

Andy, not that you would really get to appreciate, but how is the comfort level for the rear seat passengers with the bar?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

lol

I see the insides of the rear wheel arches are bent outward, mine are like that too. But I'm afraid to try and bend them back under because there is some paint cracking.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

theyre bending outward because theyre being attacked by mother nature. you should see where the bumper tab was on that side. no, i did not remove it. if i were you, id get under there asap, look at it, and possibly sand it down and underbody coat it. i was going to, but...no fucks are given anymore.

weight reduction ftw though.​

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Andy, not that you would really get to appreciate, but how is the comfort level for the rear seat passengers with the bar?

seeing how i never really answered your question legitimately...ive been told its nice to have back there as some sort of hand rest, haha.

i havent slammed the brakes or run head on into any walls and seen what happens yet though. im trying to avoid making a friend toothless...for now :lawl:

99accord boi

Reaction score

**** passengers. they shouldnt be there in the first place, damn freeloaders.​

hahahahahah
being that my car is soo low a flush it has become a 2 seater ( people are afraid to roll with me because my car rubs BAD wen there are people in the back)
were did u find the harness bar?

Back