Interior Overhaul.....

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Thanks guys! hopefully it will look amazing when i get everything back in there!

I see an Excessive Autosports sticker. :naughty:

Do you ever get to DRIVE your car? :hide: :booty:

I see what you did there......

Yeah Excessive Autoworks does all the work that i don't do. Great guys out there! :thumbsup:

Your right i get so excited for the next project, that i'm always doing something, and don't drive it lol.

This paint is seriously amazing, if you do it right, prep, prime, paint, and let it dry long enough, this stuff is indestructable it seems. I've seen it used on ATVs, and hunting gear, and it holds up unbelievably well. if its done right.

eDub

Reaction score
hey you could have used a matte clear coat. I painted my dash some years beck and till this day it has held up really good. i forgot the brand but i got it from walmart and i highly recommend it. funny im going for the blackout interior but im using vinyl instead. here is the link to my thread progress: Click Here!

eDub

Reaction score
the matte clear coat it made by krylon also. this is how it looks:
mattefinish.png

again my dash has been painted for at least 3 years without a problem and i usually always end up parking under direct sunlight light and it has been fine w/o an issue

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Amazing progress and work Devin. I would not expect any less. This people is how a clean OEM interior should look like! Take notes folks. I'm smellin somethin brewing..

Back