Custom BMW M6

djpm05

Reaction score
oh no no, just the wheels. :)

we had a full ACS E46 M3 come in a while ago that I got to drive around for a while, the car had a bnrembo BBK and TONS of extra stuff. the guy even gave me a case of beer (he worked for corona) he was cool. :D

ryon527

Reaction score
those swirls on the hood are from someone using a rotary buffer and not knowing what they're doing

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
rims look okay, but i think that 2 tone look puts too much emphasis on (what I think) are weird *** body lines. I'm still not really in love with the nose on those cars

djpm05

Reaction score
Wildman said:
rims look okay, but i think that 2 tone look puts too much emphasis on (what I think) are weird *** body lines. I'm still not really in love with the nose on those cars

I am not a huge fan of any of the newer BMW's as far as appearance. guy named Chris Bangle started designing their new models and he really messed them up in my opinion. he actually has team his designs go through now, and they tone done his designs to keep the BMW purists happier. either way, chris bangle is a douche.

wg2k7

Reaction score
i dont like the 5 series but the 7 isnt bad, and i think the 6 looks sick as well as the 3. 5 was a mistake though imo

Back