August/Sept ROTM

kn0x47

Reaction score
THEME: Front end conversions

This ROTM is for anyone that has done the sedan to coupe or coupe to sedan front end conversion

Entry deadline is Saturday 27th

**If you want to nominate someone then PM them. Please don't post that you have entered. Entries will be announced in the voting thread.**

To enter, send me 6 to 10 quality photos and PM it to me with a link to your member's ride thread. All applicants must have a Member's Ride Thread.

If you have any questions PM me and good luck!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cool ideer, J.

**If you want to nominate someone then PM them. Please don't post that you have entered. Entries will be announced in the voting thread.**

And don't post who you are nominating here, just PM them.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Just curious, does this imply to the people who did crazy moulding with the lipkit/other style bumpers, like Vimal or Shahid?

kn0x47

Reaction score
Vimal and shahid don't really count as vimal put a coupe lip on a coupe and shahid put a sedan lip on a sedan. its nice body work but no, doesn't really apply to this.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Vimal and shahid don't really count as vimal put a coupe lip on a coupe and shahid put a sedan lip on a sedan. its nice body work but no, doesn't really apply to this.

Gotcha!

I got one person in mind, but don't know if he will be running though.

Edit:Vimal you better finish up that front project of yours pretty soon, it's almost wek fest.

Back