August/Sept Winner : xpieceofcralpx

sheist42

Reaction score
WOW BEAUTIFUL ACCORD... I'm in love all over again... Lol hey I'm JUST STARTING a 02 coupe and my girl has a 94 coupe and we decided to do basically his and her coupes we don't want them identical we want them different but any suggestions for either or we are open for suggestions... And btw we are both newbies so we are OPEN for knowledge and who better to point us in the right direction then a vet who has shown his knowledge through hands on mod... So get back to me plz via pm or whatever ud like:squintrun:

sheist42

Reaction score
And btw what ACTUALLY is 6th gen? Would I b considered 6th gen with my 02 and what about my other half who rocks out with a 94 I feel silly asking but we all must learn for the first time someday ... DON'T JUDGE ME LOL :buttkick:

kn0x47

Reaction score
a 6th gen is the 6th generation of the accord so the 98-02 model but any others are welcomed here

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score
Congrats man! where can i get the hellabastos sticker? i want one!

mines custom made, since i'm staff rep. but we do sell others and other custom ones at shophellabastos.bigcartel.com .. check out our blog as well @ hellabastos.com follow us on twitter, instagram, tumblr, and facebook! oh, and THANKS!

Back