Wheel Fitment Thread

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the xxr 551 17x8.25 +22mm? Looking to buy some rims asap because one of my rims are cracked and my tires are bald. My car isn't lowered yet but looking into function and forms in the next couple months. Anyone know how they will fit now as my car sits and what will I have to do after my car is lowered in order for them to fit.

lexus_lei

Reaction score
Can anyone posy pics or comment on 9n which size I should get for 17x7.5 et38 wheels I do not plan on lowering the car and want to fill up the fenders as much as I can kinda leaning towards 225/45s but also considering 215/45 as well as 205 and 215/50s... someone please chime in w pics and or comments. Thanks in advance

jeremykta

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a set of wheels with the specs of 17x9 +25 offset and I'm lowered 3 inches. I want to run as much stretch as I can without having wheel gap and still having good fitment. Can anyone help me out as to what size tire I should run? thanks.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
For 17x9, try 215/45, you can go narrower, 195 fits ok. 50 series will work better too.

jeremykta

Reaction score
thanks. I'm thinking of going with a 205/45. Would you think that would fit fairly well as well as give a good fitment?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
It won't fit well, it looks stretched. But it won't come off unless you do something strange.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Wrong thread. Also there are many already. Search, idk where they are, because V6, or I'd link you.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by that? Like will it be too bulky or that it just won't fit?

He's saying you're posting in the wrong thread. If you had searched you can easily find your answer. The reason he doesn't know about 5 lug swapping is because he has a v6 so he doesn't need to know how to swap because he is already 5 lug.

Back