Any Bikers??

ebineezer

Reaction score
IMG_0533.jpg

NASOHC

Reaction score
Ok, here's a look back at my old club (I know, the page is still running & I get at least 2-3 inquiries month); I merged my cub with another but those guys mostly ride out in the LA area and up North of Pasadena, too far for me join as much as I'd like but it shows a different side of me I guess. :)

http://adrenalin_mtb.tripod.com

GOOD TIMES!!! ENJOY!

ryon527

Reaction score
I have a trek 4300 and a trek 4500. I was looking at the specialized rockhopper probably 2 weekends ago, wasn't overly impressed. I test rode a trek fuel ex 8 which was so damn nice. I'm trying to get a deal on one through a co-worker, I can't justify spending the $2200 its priced at. We'll see how much he can get off on it for me.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
how can ppl sit above the handlebars? lol

i rode to the parts store today. getting there was easy, all downhill and the wind at my back.

coming back...that sucked. 20mph headwinds and uphill the whole time :squintrun:

LoveLee

Reaction score
raymond loves to mountain bikes so hes trying to get me into it. mind you, i havent been on a bike in probably 5 years. so now im starting to get use to it again. but he wants me to get on the trails already and i just dont think im ready for that, as it is yesterday i fell and landed on a huuuuge rock and now i have a bruise on my butt. lol it might sound like nothing but we biked 3 miles each way yesterday, i was proud. :)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
we went 17 miles our first time out in like 5 years :lawl: it was on the city trail though.

not sure where the nearest off-road trails are :thinking:

Back