"Function & Form" Coilovers - 6GA SPECIAL

NASOHC

Reaction score
FUNCTION & FORM TYPE ONE and TWO kits

Anyone who's had the older F2 Type II's will agree (I myself) that they're awesome coilovers. Great quality, ride & adjustability. The new version rides better, are stiffer & made stronger. Stock springs rates are as follows:

Type II's are 12/8 - $875 shipped

Type I's are 12/6 - $595 shipped

Type II.5's are "you choose!" 12/8, 14/10 - PM for Pricing

OTHER APPLICATIONS ALSO AVAILABLE, PM ME... ACURA, BMW, SCION, LEXUS, SUBARU, ETC...:

ADDITIONAL SPECS:
32 stage adjustable dampening adjustments
Height Adjustable
Steel construction of lower mounts for maximum strength
McPherson strut piston size 50mm
Double Wishbone piston size 43mm

27wwsck.jpg

zisr2v.jpg

Will also fit 01 Acura TL!!!

All Accord models 1990-2012... If you have friends with other vehicle applications that F&F offers, I can do those too!

6GA SPECIAL - PayPal or Cash - PM me your order.

In Stock... no waiting... great product!

Local peeps: PM me ;D

Common asked questions:

Why F&F coilovers? Improve performance handling/ride quality, adjustable height control (get the right stance for your car), and you get a quality product for a great price.

How stiff are they? That really depends on the person imo. Overall, they are a lot stiffer than an OE ride but feels like a nice firm ride on average roads. Go over bumps, holes and crappy road conditions and you will feel the harshness. Be careful about how and where you rive - that's with any lowered car on stiffer suspension.

Can I get different spring rates? No, at this time F&F does not offer that option. These coilovers are well tuned for Accords providing a firmer ride with comfort to drive all day. Type II's have a higher spring rate but ride quality can be adjusted via shock dampening. Type I's are valved for the softer spring without creating a bouncy ride. Spring load can be slightly adjusted on both.

Warranty? Yes, 1 yr. from date of purchase.

WARRANTY POLICY UPDATE - Effective Immediately 08/22/2012

ALL ORDERS PLACED STARTING TODAY MUST FOLLOW PRODUCT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Function & Form Autolife Inc. will be strictly enforcing all warranty claims. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will not warranty any products sold by non-authorized dealers. If your customers purchase Function & Form Autolife Inc. products via wholesale through you, it will be the authorized vendors responsibility to handle any and all warranty issues. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will only communicate with our authorized vendors or customers that have purchased directly through our authorized vendors. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will only handle warranty issues from customers that have bought from an authorized dealer, or with the authorized dealer directly. NO EXCEPTIONS. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will only handle warranty claims directly with the authorized dealer. Authorized dealers will be the contact for any warranty claims from non-authorized dealers. NO EXCEPTIONS. All warranty claims must be emailed to [email protected]. If the product is not registered, we will not warranty the product.

If we receive any warranty claims that were not purchased from an authorized dealer, or a customer that bought product not from an authorized dealer, we will refuse the warranty claim. Any and all products purchased must be registered online in order to receive the warranty. Warranty is valid for 1 year. Our detailed warranty is listed on our website for reference. Please notify all of your customers. This will help expedite the process for all parties involved. If you have any questions regarding Function & Form Autolife Inc warranty process, please let us know.

This new policy change and strict enforcement of warranty is to help better serve our loyal and authorized dealers. Our goal is to continue to provide the best possible customer service to our loyal authorized Vendors and Dealers.

Last edited:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Re: F2 Autolife - Coilovers "Function & Form"

Freakin Ken.....i cant wait to get a test ride with these in ur car

cantafordaccord

Reaction score

mid october ill buy a set unless I luck out before then

t.blackaccord

Reaction score

i was extremely interested in the new typeIIs
until i found out that they changed production from USA to China :(
this is what i heard from a authorized dealer here in Canada
It would be great if you can confirm

NASOHC

Reaction score

Only the Type-I

Last edited:

t.blackaccord

Reaction score

well if you can find out for us.
it will be appreciated!

i might change my mind then

madaccord

Reaction score

haha i've seen these my friend has them on his civic and this kid i use to coach for bball when he was an 8th grader, his brother is the co-owner and they're pretty cool ppl to deal with

nexTOme

Reaction score

made in china? :eh:

nty.........itd be nice if you can find out for us ken :thumbsup:

t.blackaccord

Reaction score

mayb madaccord can hook us up even more since he knows the co-owner

Back