Just joined 6thgenaccord

Accord281

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Dave and I live in Fargo, ND. I drive a 2000 EX V6. I bought it June last year. Since I got it, I have installed a factory spoiler, gotten tint, put in a CD player, put in Depo headlights, got a 10,000k HID kit, and changed out the grill emblem with a unique one. Here is a pic of the car shortly after I got it (some of the mods aren't on there at that point)

IMG_049822.jpg

IMG_049722.jpg

Currently, it is winter here, so I can't do **** to the car. But, I have gotten Function & Form Type 2 coilovers, 18" ASA AR9 rims with Kumho 225/40 tires, and an Apex-i WSII dual catback exhaust. It is very tempting to put the parts on now, but I know I shouldn't! Everyone knows what the shocks and exhaust looks like, but here are the rims and what they should look like on my car:

asa.jpg

Accord.gif

They have inserts too. They came with 3 sets. Here they are with the "carbon fiber" inserts (they are plastic):

asacf.jpg

I am going to paint one of the sets dark green to match the car. So anyways, that is me and my car! Let me know what you think!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA! I'd actually like to see the rims photoshopped in the colour you had in mind, that actually might not look too bad.

I would next focus on the drop, because stock height sucks! Once you have that done, the possiblities are endless for improvements. It's a knowledgeable site, just be sure to Search for things before you start up new threads.

Accord281

Reaction score
lol it sounds like you guys are fed up with people starting threads about stuff that already has 50 threads on it...don't worry I'm not that type of person. As for a photoshop pic with the inserts painted how I want, I'll put one on here, just give me a bit. Yeah I did get coilovers so I will be lowering it at the same time I put the rims on (so no stock ride height on aftermarket rims!)

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score
Here is a very quickly photoshopped pic of the rim with my "painted" inserts

asa_ar9wi_mfbari_ci3_l2.jpg

DrOwZee

Reaction score
welcome to the site bro. if u dnt mind me asking, whats so unique bout ur grill emblem. i dnt see a diff. im i missing someting? but cleannn sedan dude

Accord281

Reaction score
Well I don't have a pic of it but here is the rendering when I had it made (it wasn't on the car yet in those photos):

capture2.jpg

Back