**READ THIS FIRST** Extra rules for "Urgent" Forum

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
-Random bull**** will not be tolerated

-Threads that aren't actually urgent will not be tolerated. This forum is intended for people needing help within minutes, hours, or AT MOST a few days for important issues - meaning something related to the driveability of their car being threatened. For anything else, use one of the other appropriate subforums. If you don't explain why your thread is urgent, or if the moderators do not agree, the thread will be moved.

As always all the other 6GA rules are also in effect for this forum, PLUS providing the below info so people can actually provide helpful feedback tailored to your specific car.

- year
- body type
- engine
- trim
- mileage

**To make sure this subforum serves its purpose, people who abuse it by posting random chatter, or posting threads that actually aren't urgent, will be issued infractions much more quickly than in other parts of the website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Re: Extra rules for "Urgent" Forum

:wub:

congrats on being the first person to break the new rules haha. and I'm the 2nd :flipoff:

Momentum

Reaction score

This new forum is is great idea.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

I propose locking threads to prevent random chatter if/when an issue is resolved.

At least that is what I'm doing....the coolant thing got resolved.....Matthew found a substitute for his Sailor Jerry....everything seems on the up and up!

Millz

Reaction score

i wish this thread was around when my car broke down in Kentucky on my way back from import alliance :(

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I propose locking threads to prevent random chatter if/when an issue is resolved.
At least that is what I'm doing...

I noticed, and I like.

i wish this thread was around when my car broke down in Kentucky on my way back from import alliance :(

lol, sorry I didn't think of it sooner Milan.

Back