2000 v6 misfiring after coil change HELP

irtiza18

Reaction score
2000 V6, cylinder #3 needed a coil chnage, still misfire. heres the backstory, i put gas in the car about a week ago, after i left. it started to flash cel, dropped at the car shop and they found the bad coil. replaced the coil but after two days of regular driving it gets bad.

TODAY, i just tried to warm her up but after a few min it started shake and flashing cel came up again. but when i turned it off and put it to the on position, no CEL light. but yet its mirfiring and the cel flashing would come on later. This just happen today

the first time that the problem came up, there random misfire on most of the cylinders, whuch led to one bad coil. but we replaced it, and now today warming up, it misfired again!, cuz i hope its not a valve adjusmtent or maybe somethin badly happen. are they any more suggestions?? like spark plugs?. This is my Daily and i really dont need this problem atm

Last edited:

irtiza18

Reaction score
P.S ive also had cel for the cat, but we recently put laquar thinner(about 1 qt) in it to see if itll clean all the **** out, so far it improved well.

irtiza18

Reaction score
Laquer thinner? Never heard of this. What do u do with the thinner?
basically, you put it in your gas tank and you drive it off, with the thinner, it makes it the cat really hot, burning off all the **** in there, usually itll work usually itll wont.but theres a few videos on youtube

Back