FS: red front bumper + oem lip & mod foglight

dbang

Reaction score
needs a repaint, a little cracked but fixable
located in toronto.
willing to ship at buyer's expense, prefer local.
can't really get a price on this so i'm taking offers.
if i need to put a price, i'll put $300.

Attachments

• 20180110_010700.jpg
    20180110_010700.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 20180110_010650.jpg
    20180110_010650.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
is the lip authentic and would you be willing to separate any of it? had I saw this like 3 month ago I would've just bought all my parts from you but I got everything but an authentic lip... I kinda got screwed on my deal. :/

dbang

Reaction score
is the lip authentic and would you be willing to separate any of it? had I saw this like 3 month ago I would've just bought all my parts from you but I got everything but an authentic lip... I kinda got screwed on my deal. :/

yes it is the authentic oem lip.
yes i am willing to separate

i had it for a while, been lazy to post, i have a few other parts as well. pm me an offer and i will find out how much shipping costs. i've never shipped anything to the states before so if you have advice/experience that would help too

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
i've never shipped anything to the states before so if you have advice/experience that would help too
How close are you to NY? Just asking, as it might be easier/cheaper to drive over, then ship UPS/Fedex/ or even DHL. Just a thought. I've talked to others in Canada, and they buy a lot of parts in the states, and what they do is have it shipped to a place in NY, then drive over and pick it up. For them, it's cheaper that way, as some places charge extra for shipping to Canada.

Back