another fun weekend.. project build ;)

Erik123456789

Reaction score
haha nice man.. I have a buddy that street tunes too and I kinda like his streets tunes better than the dyno tunes Ive gotten from other people.. hes good at it and hes tuned the **** out of the cars weve taken him haha

eggs

Reaction score
ya street tunes can me more reliable for daily driving.. he usually keeps it at low boost for 1st and 2nd so he able to keep traction but then he hits full boost in 3rd gear and the car is out.. i wish they uploaded some new videos but they have stored their cars for the winter to work on them

once you get used to tuning you will do nothing but go out to retune your car.. my firends have so many tunes for their cars depending on the type of weather humid or not humid, cold or warm etc. hi boost low boost.. so many tunes

Last edited:

Erik123456789

Reaction score
lol yea.. that sounds like fun though and i know what you mean about traction issues.. when we tuned my brothers car we used 4 big guys inside the car and the wheels still kept spinning lol. Anyway.. Im gonna go to bed now, I have class tomorrow morning.. Gnite man thanks for checking out my vid. =p

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Haha thanks man, I just uploaded some pics of the actual build.. they are on page 1. =)
I haven't had much free time this week so I couldn't do it any sooner.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
my goal is around 350whp and thats prolly gonna be around 18psi or so with my setup.. i just wanna see what 350whp feels like on a del sol hahaha

Erik123456789

Reaction score
sup everyone! i ended up tuning the car at 14.5 psi and it made 280whp lol, i couldn't tune it at 18 like i wanted to cus the wastegate spring (that i thought was for 15psi) was only an 8 pound spring and the boost controller i have only adds 5-6 pounds.. anyway.. this **** still feels fast as ****ing hell.. im surprised on how much faster it feels compared to my accord even at less hp! im happy haha

Back