Need Lens Help

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Just remember that NONE of the EF-S lenses will fit, they are crop body digital only. My recommendation would be something fun like the 85L. That lens is slow and big but absolutely a FANTASTIC lens, and will be able to capture shots you never thought possible and make every single one look like the best picture in the world.

Raymond

Reaction score
Check with the park rules before you go renting a big white L lens. Most stadiums/parks down here won't let you in with lenses longer than 7". 70-200 2.8 IS would be ideal if you can get in with it... and ignore that "it focuses slower than the non-IS version... bull**** if you ask me!

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Looks like there are no restrictions on the camera lens size, but i'll probably stick with something smaller like the 85L

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
it'll probably take a week for the ilford prints to get developed, i hope they turn out at beautiful as will wants me to believe they could

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
oh i will, they'll only look good because of the lens and the film since i have no idea how to make night action shots come out better

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
where are you getting these developed? delta 3200 is nominally like ISO800, but it can be shot and pushed in development to 3200 (with the added grain, loss of contrast and sharpness, etc)...you'll have to tell the dude/chick developing the film to use the correct time for the ISO shot/pushed stops...cause higher ISO films are thinner and require less dev time than thicker, slower film.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
If you want to get action shots go with the 70-200, if you want to take any people shots (maybe of your pretty young wife?) you will love the 85L.

Back