V6 Alternator Upgrade DIY W/ pics

Moloch

Reaction score
any recommended year to use outta the odyssey?...or anything even stronger? lookin to run a 1000 watt amp set up ;)

slaiguy

Reaction score
diggin in the past, but what year odyssey is recommended to get the alternator? upgrading the audio and need a better alt.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice write up man, well done. I had to replace my alternator not long after I bought my car, and I didn't know about this at the time. Guess I'll do it next time around. What year Odyssey did you take this off of? Or does it just need to be off the version that was out when our Accords were?

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
+1 ^ on the year,but im thinkin it should be frm 1999-2001 not sure..OP plz tell us wat year u got cuz i wanna change mine asap

slaiguy

Reaction score
for the love of upgrading audio, does anyone know what year to pull the alternator from?

ejreams

Reaction score
My car seems to have a problem with me rolling up the windows lately and I think the headlights are dimming. Its hard to tell but its happened 2 times already and I think my alternator is dying. Again.

So I think I might give this a try, I know that the last 2 were done by the dealership (free of charge because my dads friend owns a Dealership) but I now live some where else and would rather it not crap out again.:bukkake:

Back