Wheel Fitment Thread

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
17x8.5 +30 should be nice and flush with a 2.5"-3" drop. Natural camber should come out to be about -2 in the front and -2.5 in the rear.

215/45's will be fine.

Btw, what wheels are they?

ok cool sounds good. Do you think I should go with an 18 instead though? I also don't wanna have to worry about scraping on everything at the ride height I stated before.

as for what wheels they are its a secret that only almightyfargoth knows :lawl:

thanks alot for the help!

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
ok cool sounds good. Do you think I should go with an 18 instead though? I also don't wanna have to worry about scraping on everything at the ride height I stated before.

Oh buddy .. even with 18's, if you're low enough, you'll scrape. I actually got stuck, like literally stuck on my driveway and had to go reverse out, and go back around the block to get in at a smaller angle. Pretty funny tho hehe. I'll show you pics of my lip tomorrow, the carnage is nasty.

truWarier02

Reaction score

If the wheels have a lip/dish, then 18's would be best. If not, then 17's.

And don't worry about scraping.. you'll get used to it after a while haha.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i would def go with 18s. you have to be slammed to make 17s look good imo. you might even be fine with 18x9 with maybe like +30ish

djmerkone

Reaction score
ok... just out of fear... before i buy, im getting f&f type 1, and looking to get 17x9/17x9.5 with +12 offset. Will this stick out way too much? i dont mind it sticking out a little... but not excessively. Im just loving the wheels and the deal. Thanks in advance.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
ok... just out of fear... before i buy, im getting f&f type 1, and looking to get 17x9/17x9.5 with +12 offset. Will this stick out way too much? i dont mind it sticking out a little... but not excessively. Im just loving the wheels and the deal. Thanks in advance.

Gonna stick out A LOT!

you'll be mexi-flush

DrOwZee

Reaction score
gonna def have to roll and rull to fit those with -4+ camber plus being super slammed to pull it off

Back