Pardie's 01 V6 Coupe

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Faaaaaak dude that sux it is the worst spot up here they would prolly write it off but like others said get your roof painted when they fix it.

Pardie

Reaction score
Yeah the thing is though that it isn't just my roof that has clear coat coming off. It's my trunk and my doors and my fenders. Actually every panel but my hood because that was replaced a few years ago when someone backed into my car with there truck too. But that time my car was parked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Nooo...

I hate it when ppl don't or can't pay an attention to others at a parking lot. When they back up, it seems like it's their own exclusive moment of their turn to move out, and there's absolutely no turning back, no matter what, once they start to come out.

I know everybody ain't so perfect, but it just makes me sad to see that such careless moves can easily take one's beloved vehicle away..

Really hoping that it won't be totaled, man.. Fingers crossed here.

Pardie

Reaction score
Nooo...

I hate it when ppl don't or can't pay an attention to others at a parking lot. When they back up, it seems like it's their own exclusive moment of their turn to move out, and there's absolutely no turning back, no matter what, once they start to come out.

I know everybody ain't so perfect, but it just makes me sad to see that such careless moves can easily take one's beloved vehicle away..

Really hoping that it won't be totaled, man.. Fingers crossed here.

Yeah actually the guy that backed into me the first time was a co-worker at a classic British car restoration shop and he had just gotten his truck lifted. I was parked directly behind him and he actually just couldn't see my car out of his rear view mirror. He was a cool guy and we didn't get insurance involved since we worked together I trusted him and he was a body guy so he just replaced the hood himself.
And actually my car is totaled. Insurance company declared her totaled from a nasty hail storm after I had her for less than two months.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yeah actually the guy that backed into me the first time was a co-worker at a classic British car restoration shop and he had just gotten his truck lifted. I was parked directly behind him and he actually just couldn't see my car out of his rear view mirror. He was a cool guy and we didn't get insurance involved since we worked together I trusted him and he was a body guy so he just replaced the hood himself.
And actually my car is totaled. Insurance company declared her totaled from a nasty hail storm after I had her for less than two months.
Sorry about your luck after all.. Hope everything will be sorted out smoothly. Will be cool, if you can hunt down on a 6GA coupe once again tho.)

Pardie

Reaction score
Happy update: got the car in the shop today to be repaired. Insurance is covering all of it ($3,500). And I got a 2015 Nissan Sentra base model. Not the most exciting car, but it's not bad.

Pardie

Reaction score
Well it turns out I was misinformed about how this whole insurance process works. I thought I was taking my car to be repaired, when actually I was just taking it to be quoted for the insurance company.

So actually, they called it totaled and will give me what they decide to be the value of the car, which I'm hoping to be near $1,000 but I'm preparing myself for $500. I don't know what I'm going to do at this point. I know the cost of repair is over $3,000 and I don't have that kind of money. I could try to get as much money out of the car as possible by parting it out but that isn't an option until I have another car so I will either have to trade it as is, or repair it.

Back