Thanks for checking out my ride!

Mods:
Current
Future

-Blue LED interior door, map, dome, and instrument cluster lights
-White LED vanity mirror lights and license plate lights
-CREE LED reverse/back up lights
-Blue instrument cluster needles
-Intake resonator removal (put in some rubber tube from Lowe's as a DIY CAI)
-Bat badge
-Kenwood radio, double din (came with car)
-Accord badge removal (mother nature did that for me)
-Rear muffler delete (still have pre-muffler)
-Rear brake calipers painted blue (haven't had a good opportunity to do the front yet)
-Sprayed the top of my car with Dupli-color Removable Coating Custom-wrap Patriot Blue (my car has the clear-coat cancer)
-01 Odyseey Alternator Upgrade and put heat tape around wires
-20 % Tint, 92% heat blocking all around (except front windshield)

-Big 4 wire upgrade
-TRUE DUAL EXHAUST with aftermarket headers
-Tein Street Adv. coilovers
-Paint the car
-Halo HID headlights
-body kit (hopefully Mugen)
-Acura NSX 17" Rims
-stock intake resonator with high-flow filter (more torque low down)
-headlight eye-lids (don't know what the are technically called)
-More Blue LEDS lol

First got the car in 2010 as a graduation-present/going-to-college-far-far-away-and-parents-were-happy token.
ZIp2a2p.jpg

First picture of her after a good wash and wax
z7M87m5.jpg

after having her less than a month, she suffered massive hail damage and was technically totaled (cost of repair exceeding the value of the car)

around the same time, the Accord badge on the trunk came off due to the summer heat melting the adhesive... and so it began. I decided to make her mine and drive her proudly.

I bought a batman symbol off ebay and replaced the H logo on the trunk.
aLbc1RR.jpg

Not everyone was a fan. My grandparents thought it was a waste of $40 and some people at my college wrote "Batfag" on my car.
I didn't give a rat.
Decided to do blue interior lights.
Qyzn5Ua.jpg

With white LED vanity mirror lights
Vt6z8eG.jpg

Recently finished with my blue instrument cluster (including blue needles)
TLu6npq.jpg

kLitWpF.jpg

Last edited:

Pardie

Reaction score
Allow me to be the first to say none of the pictures are working. I tried linking my album on this site and also photobucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I tried a fix on one of your links but it didn't work. And I can't even log into Photobucket so I assume something is wrong. That site has really gone down the tubes, recently some of my linked photos have randomly disappeared. Anyway, you should have been able to just click on the IMG link on Photobucket which copies it, then paste it in your post here. You could try Imageshack, Imgur, or Flickr.

Sorry someone defaced your car, it's pathetic people can't respect each other's personal property.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Dude that batman logo is awesome! How long did it take you to do your needles? It's a PITA for me right now doing this red needle conversion.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Pardie

Reaction score
Honestly about 2 hours to paint them all, and about an hour to get them back on and calibrated to my satisfaction. Are you trying to make yours red?

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Yeah and I'm doing it with taillight tape. I'm surprised your needles look so good at night. Most people that try to paint have problems seeing the needle at night, but yours look great at night.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Pardie

Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking about putting a DIY for it since I took enough pictures too. I know it's very different than the tape method. I would say the tape method is much safer but if you are very careful and meticulous the paint can look better. I will say though that after removing my needles and putting them back on, they don't move as smoothly as they did. It isn't very noticeable, but if you watch the rev or speed needle you can see it sometimes. Why don't you use the stock needles from a coupe? They are red

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Why don't you use the stock needles from a coupe? They are red.

'01-'02

The car is coming along nicely. I like the personal touches. The Batman emblem is a nice change from the Transformer/Decepticon ones I see everywhere.

Back