PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: *Suspension Update* PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX V6 Coupe (56k)

Sweet, congrats. Where did you order one from?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Yeah, congrats! Let me guess... Bought it from Keychain?

EDIT: Ahaha post delayed. And I was wrong lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Glad you got it tho. :thumbsup: And I have Bill's side skirts. ← Hopefully you're not mad about it. :hide:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Glad you got it tho. :thumbsup: And I have Bill's side skirts. ← Hopefully you're not mad about it. :hide:

That's who bought them, I wondered. It's all good, since possibly JV6 can hook me up with an OEM Rear Lip already in DEP. There should be some side skirts in the future.

By the way, off topic question: Does anyone know if I can fit the OEM front lip with my civic fogs?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Yeah, it was me. :p FYI if you gonna get JV6's hookup, it's gonna be his friend (6GA member) hc529 (Henry) that sells the rear lip. I heard that the lip has a bid of scratches over the paint, but it won't matter b/c you'll repaint it anyways.

Since the lip is in my town--WA, I would have bought it if my car was 98-00. (I just prefer not to mod my rear bumper.)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah, it was me. :p FYI if you gonna get JV6's hookup, it's gonna be his friend (6GA member) hc529 (Henry) that sells the rear lip. I heard that the lip has a bid of scratches over the paint, but it won't matter b/c you'll repaint it anyways.

Since the lip is in my town--WA, I would have bought it if my car was 98-00. (I just prefer not to mod my rear bumper.)

Well since I didn't recieve a present for repping you, you can buy that for me, lol. Yea, I'm going to repaint them whenever I receive said lips, if I get those particular ones.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Well since I didn't recieve a present for repping you, you can buy that for me, lol. Yea, I'm going to repaint them whenever I receive said lips, if I get those particular ones.
Repping you vs. ~$100 parts + shipping... I'd def rep you lol. But seriously, I will whenever there is an appropriate timing of you helping me out. ;)

I just realized that he is selling the DEP one (your color). Well, you'd still want it redone unless it's in a perfect condition that matches the paint on your bumper.

GLWB, Evan. :)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Repping you vs. ~$100 parts + shipping... I'd def rep you lol. But seriously, I will whenever there is an appropriate timing of you helping me out. ;)

I just realized that he is selling the DEP one (your color). Well, you'd still want it redone unless it's in a perfect condition that matches the paint on your bumper.

GLWB, Evan. :)

Yea, I'd repaint it. But I didn't expect you to buy that, lol.

Back