Retro sold, SPEAKERS FOR SALE

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Re: Tsx retrofit for sale!!!

I lol'd.

If only you had a full set of front/rear speakers. My rear passenger speaker just blew/tore, and I need a new one. I could put the OEM speaker back, but then I'd have 3 pioneer speakers and one OEM. Do they sell this model still? I might just pick up the two for the front from you and get two new rears.

That retrofit is tempting as well...did you retrofit it yourself, or did someone else do it? Cutoff pictures? Also, can the factory adjustments still be used? If you don't have stock parts, I can offer a trade with mine.

I dont have cutoff pix, but the cutoff is sharp and nice, the light distribution is very wide as well. Its better than having HIDs in stock reflector housings. It directs the beam right onto the road.

Yes the factory adjustment screws work, except the drivers side, you will need to take the lens off anyways to clean the inside of the glass and re-seal
The adjustment screw came off while I was adjusting it too far high, so all you need to do is put it back on.

These are a project, but for the money. Its a great deal since it comes with bulbs DS2 adapter and ballasts.

The speakers are nice, never used.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Re: Tsx retrofit for sale!!!

pics of bulbs and d2s adapter? how many hours on bulbs?

about 100hrs. From the previous owner and my use. These are Phillips germany OEM Acura bulbs and usually last FAR longer than any Ebay or DDM tuning bulbs.

Raul

Reaction score
Re: Tsx retrofit for sale!!! *Updated more pictures*

as everyone said, good deal on retros! I spent $200 for mine and many hours of labour! Ppl should jump on these cuz time is money:p

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

*pending sale as of 3-29-10 10pm pacific standard time*

swollen_cu

Reaction score

my old retros... But one correction... The bulbs are from a Infiniti G37, but it doesn't matter cause they are all the same bulb.

GLWS

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

BACK UP FOR SALE! Buyer had some unexpected financial needs. Come on guys this is a great deal!

jeffpanya

Reaction score

oh **** i will for sure buy these i will meet you up!!!! lol let me know i think you still have my number, oh yeah im talking about those retros.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

oh **** i will for sure buy these i will meet you up!!!! lol let me know i think you still have my number, oh yeah im talking about those retros.

Pending sale, sorry man. Someone beat you to it! But I will forsure keep you second in line if he backs out.!

Back