Enne's 1999 Accord LX sedan 2.3 L - Selene

Enne

Reaction score
The stuff I used when I took those photos, was a product called Blou Tire and Wheel Cleanse, which I bought here: https://www.kppigments.com/blou-wheel-and-tire-cleanse.html

I need to get more of it actually. The stuff I have now isn't as good and smells way worse lol. Also, the little black "H" stickers on those aftermarket hub caps are starting to peel off. The finish is the same as the wheels, but those stickers might have to go... Or I might liquid wrap the wheels entirely. Winter is coming up though, so she'll have her steelies and winter tires on soon. Might save the wheel cosmetics for next spring.

Last edited:

Enne

Reaction score
Today at work. You can kinda see the gold flakes in the light.
2bdba7c27f641585417ded8d85c7c931.jpg

Enne

Reaction score
You don't see too many of these cars that aren't lowered. Plus, you need the ground clearance for winter driving.
This and this. Haha. Car doesn't need to be any lower than it already is.

My BF and I were out checking yard sales on Saturday, and he was driving. He was the one who wanted to go, I was just riding along. He scraped/banged the front bumper so many times that I was getting nauseous. He apologized every time but didn't do anything to correct the behavior. And he does that thing where he'll do a 3-point turn and won't stop the car completely before shifting into drive/reverse... On an automatic 6th gen transmission. My gawd. STAHP. Then that night, he went out for something and grabbed the Honda keys. I cringed.

I didn't say a damned thing though. Because you know, I'm a crazy woman for caring about my cars too much and all that, and if I complain about his driving I'm being a jerk, right? I'm not allowed to be upset when he slams the brakes, forces it to 4k RPM randomly, makes hard turns. Ugh. From now on I'm going to hide the keys and never ask him to drive it again. Any future yard sale trips are going to be exclusively in the cavalier, or I'm driving >.>

Contemplating on whether or not to have him drive the cavalier when we go up to CT this weekend, or drive the Honda myself...

/rant

Enne

Reaction score
You do when they don't plow the friggin snow off the streets in the winter!

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
This and this. Haha. Car doesn't need to be any lower than it already is.

My BF and I were out checking yard sales on Saturday, and he was driving. He was the one who wanted to go, I was just riding along. He scraped/banged the front bumper so many times that I was getting nauseous. He apologized every time but didn't do anything to correct the behavior. And he does that thing where he'll do a 3-point turn and won't stop the car completely before shifting into drive/reverse... On an automatic 6th gen transmission. My gawd. STAHP. Then that night, he went out for something and grabbed the Honda keys. I cringed.

I didn't say a damned thing though. Because you know, I'm a crazy woman for caring about my cars too much and all that, and if I complain about his driving I'm being a jerk, right? I'm not allowed to be upset when he slams the brakes, forces it to 4k RPM randomly, makes hard turns. Ugh. From now on I'm going to hide the keys and never ask him to drive it again. Any future yard sale trips are going to be exclusively in the cavalier, or I'm driving >.>

Contemplating on whether or not to have him drive the cavalier when we go up to CT this weekend, or drive the Honda myself...

/rant
I did not realize you were a girl lol. It's mostly guys on forums. But yeah I understand where you're coming from. Some people are okay with stock height and what not. All my cars I've owned I modded. I'm actually enjoying the car stock as of now but I know sooner or later down the road I will get coilovers for it. And if your BF is driving your car like a maniac I would say something. My car is my baby and I wouldn't let anyone drive it. Not even my GF. =x

Back