Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Mikey

Reaction score
Took this with the new phone last night. This is spot-on what it loks like IRL.

IMAG0081.jpg

Also got a Blue, Flat 270mm Broadway on the way. Otherwise, nothing new. Wanna put the Si's back on but I think I'll wait just a few more weeks.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This thread is severely lacking in the piczors department. :coffee:

Your HVAC looks like mine, except I took a small piece of tail light tape and covered the inside of the rear defrost button so it’s red instead of orange at night. :)

I know what you mean about the wheels, I'm dying to put mine back on, but afraid it could snow still. So sick of my ghey ****ty OEM wheels and hugeass tires. lol

Mikey

Reaction score
This thread is severely lacking in the piczors department. :coffee:

Your HVAC looks like mine, except I took a small piece of tail light tape and covered the inside of the rear defrost button so it’s red instead of orange at night. :)

I know what you mean about the wheels, I'm dying to put mine back on, but afraid it could snow still. So sick of my ghey ****ty OEM wheels and hugeass tires. lol
And yours isnt? Lol. Nothing's changed. Imagine a bone stock DEP coupe. With fogs. And an exhaust. And window visors. And tint. That's about it. Lol.

Eh, I like my orange defroster. :)

I too dislike rocking the stockers. Reminds of my roots though, lol. I think I'll shoot for mid-March. Snow chances should be slim by then.

Oem wheels ftw
Werd. If I ever get my hands on a set of 0607 wheels, like this...

honda-accord-rims-63919-b.jpg

Or a set of 18" HFP wheels...

ACCOR08115_med.jpg

...I'd be happy. Im always on the lookout for cool 5x114 OEM wheels of any kind. Even if they're not Honda/Acura.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^He did a DIY on it.

And yours isnt? Lol. Nothing's changed. Imagine a bone stock DEP coupe. With fogs. And an exhaust. And window visors. And tint. That's about it. Lol.

Say whaaaat

Fine, I guess I’ll settle for a pic of your steering wheel.

Werd. If I ever get my hands on a set of 0607 wheels, like this...

Or a set of 18" HFP wheels...I'd be happy.

I know FunnyVictor wants different wheels, I bet he’d sell his HFP’s to you. Not sure if they’re the same ones pictured though. Either way they’re nice.

Wouldnt mind a set of these either....

:naughty:

RDX wheels?

Back