Naples Gold spray paint?

JoeyG401

Reaction score
Getting a mugen lip somtime soon, but don't want to have it painted professionally(not worth it when it will eventually scrape). Ive seen a dude that has a white CD5 and he spray painted his lip, which seemed straight. only thing is, white paint is pretty easy to match. I was wondering if anyone knows a paint color and brand that matches the oem color Naples Gold Metallic? lemme knowwww

Last edited:

nhldogg

Reaction score
Getting a mugen bumber somtime soon, but don't want to have it painted professionally(not worth it when it will eventually scrape). Ive seen a dude that has a white CD5 and he spray painted his lip, which seemed straight. only thing is, white paint is pretty easy to match. I was wondering if anyone knows a paint color and brand that matches the oem color Naples Gold Metallic? lemme knowwww

Look inside the drivers side door. Paint code number is right there looking at you. I used spraypaint to paint my spoiler and it is holding up pretty well. Just make sure that you clean it up real good first with rubbing alcohol and then use a generic clear coat spray.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I assume you mean a Mugen-style front lip?

Naples Gold Metallic is the only thing that will match Naples Gold Metallic.

So you should probably get Naples Gold Metallic spray paint.

Actually, i take that back, you should get it done professionally. It is worth it. And the only part that should scrape is the very bottom, which won't be seen.... but since you don't want to do that....

JoeyG401

Reaction score
Look inside the drivers side door. Paint code number is right there looking at you. I used spraypaint to paint my spoiler and it is holding up pretty well. Just make sure that you clean it up real good first with rubbing alcohol and then use a generic clear coat spray.

thanks man, i didn't even know you could match spray paint codes to the paint color code lmao

JoeyG401

Reaction score
I assume you mean a Mugen-style front lip?

Naples Gold Metallic is the only thing that will match Naples Gold Metallic.

So you should probably get Naples Gold Metallic spray paint.

Actually, i take that back, you should get it done professionally. It is worth it. And the only part that should scrape is the very bottom, which won't be seen.... but since you don't want to do that....

^ lol ppl cant just answer questions nowadays. thanks?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
GoldnKnight gave you a great answer. Golds are hard to fudge, you really need the specific shade of gold, or it will look ghetto.

I would have it done professionally too, you won't see the underside of the lip. But if you're just trying to save money, go to a Sherwin-Williams auto center and they'll mix up a rattle can for you. They'll need the paint code.

Last edited:

JoeyG401

Reaction score
GoldnKnight gave you a great answer. Golds are hard to fudge, you really need the specific shade of gold, or it will look ghetto.

I would have it done professionally too, you won't see the underside of the lip. But if you're just trying to save money, go to a Sherwin-Williams auto center and they'll mix up a rattle can for you. They'll need the paint code.

thanks to you to man, i didnt even know they could mix up spray paint for you hahaa apparently i know nothing about paint. thanks

Narftastic

Reaction score
Get the color code then go to pepboys and they have it there just tell them the code and they will find it for you.

jaw819

Reaction score
Try duplicolor perfect match spray paint, Naples gold metallic for Honda, from auto zone, advanced, etc.

Back