Inland Empire/SoCalCGs

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
We should really get a meet going and take some pics if someone has a decent camera. I mean I can use my cell phone camera but I don't think anyone wants to see that crap.lol. I get really jealous of how cool Knox, RedRyder, and Puzzlemasters pics together look and think that we can pull something off like that. Might not be near as close to how good those pictures are because those pics are incredible but it will be something else for people on here to look at.:)

Last edited:

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Hope this can happen sometime in the near future, would be really cool to meet and see everyones car. If anyones down for it please leave a comment here and maybe we can set up a time and place that will accommodate everyone involved. If more people comment on here on a preferred time and place that everyone can agree on, I'll create a thread for the meet.:)

sg_81

Reaction score
Been waiting for members to agree to a location. I would like to see more 6th gens since they are very rare out here. Lets make this happen peeps.

DBO867

Reaction score
im down for a little 6ga meet but my car is nowhere near ready haha, but i do have a dlsr for some fancy picture taking

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Anyone have a date in mind? Like before or after the end of this year? If we get a general idea of when this can happen, we can then adjust the day according to peoples schedules.

sg_81

Reaction score
i would say at the beginning of next yr. That way you have time to get your car ready but that's just me. :big_banana_Dance:

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Any thoughts on January? Just a thought, I'm really good for whenever but just want to get the ball rolling.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Now that we have a general idea of when this is happening, what about a place? Im in Riverside, Max is in Riverside, DBO is in Moreno Valley, spacemonkee is in Placentia.Where are you located sg_81,so we can find a place in the middle of everyone so that the drive isn't too bad.

Back