ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Models

ESP.net

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

Drax items been shipped email sent! Thank you for your purchase.

drax89

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

Probably not going to use this bar once it arrives....Had planned on the refund that I didn't get so....I got it with torque mounts in Black Chrome w silver decal

Last edited by a moderator:

drax89

Reaction score

Update:
Ordered : 9-20-13
Received : 1-2-14
15 weeks!
Bar is solidly constructed and workmanship is great...Powdercoating is also very high quality...I ordered in Black Chrome....Still disappointed in how long it took to get this too me and think seller could have communicated what was going on better and offered a partial refund or something to smooth over the wait, but that's me.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

The wait time estimates are expressed upon purchase.

Drax what was the estimated turnaround time given to you when you bought the bar?

drax89

Reaction score

Drax what was the estimated turnaround time given to you when you bought the bar?

8-10 weeks
which I felt was excessive enough already

Jarrett

Reaction score

These are custom parts made by a company who is also busy at work getting ready for a race season. They're enthusiasts just like you and I. If you took an old Camaro that needed small areas of body work and paint to a good body shop and they told you the same thing and it ended up taking 15 weeks no one would bat an eye. The same thing applies to machine work. I can't think of anything I've ever had done at a machine shop that didn't happen in nearly twice the originally quoted time. Do you think either of those places offer discounts when it goes beyond their previously-sought timeframe? That's just the way it goes.

Frankly, get over it. If you're unhappy with their performance you can move down the line to the 14 other companies that decided to offer a traction bar for this car. Either way, I wish you would behave more mature about this.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

8-10 weeks

In that case, at the very least, ESP should have notified you when they found out your bar would fall outside the timeframe you were quoted upon purchase, updated you with a new estimated timeframe, and then asked if you still wanted to keep your order or if they should issue a refund before going any further. That would have been professional, and likely prevented this whole dilemma.

I understand a quality product is worth the wait and that custom part production is a fickle timeframe, but part of running this type of business is knowing your product, knowing your lead times, and communicating with the customer. If you're busy, or know you're going to be, quote a longer timeframe to cover yourself. Or at least keep the customer aware of the situation with their order when things change. Pretty basic business ethics imo.

Probably not going to use this bar once it arrives...

Why wouldn’t you use it now that you have it? You ordered it, and you stated you are happy with the quality.

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score

13sv201_b48.png

13ss001_b48.png

Those look nothing like ours.

13s8401_b48.png

:smiley-face-popcorn

drax89

Reaction score

Why wouldn’t you use it now that you have it? You ordered it, and you stated you are happy with the quality.

ESP.net

Reaction score

It's quite simple guys... Nothing we make is ready to go... every single piece is made upon purchase. We have a list of prior orders thus there is a wait.

I do not punch a key and order from China. We are one of the last Companies making the product here in the USA and hand made. We are more blacksmiths then anything. No billet no Autocad... My father is 65 years old and works just about 7 days a week. He is my main welder/fabricator. We are just 2 people that know a thing or two. Our products have out shined a lot of our competitors that mass produce the item for years...

Last edited:
Back