Beauty and the Beast

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
No no, you must be mistaken by my Sedan, never parted this one out

My bad,, completely lost track of you. I get confused when members have multiple 6gens..

Thank you for the detailed photos of the work. Wow, never thought of even trimming off the frame for the fitment! Major props to you!

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Holy cow thats dope! Must be nice to drive that thing every day. Nice ride Bilal. I remember your car was inspiration for my silver cg2. Awesome job!

b1L@L

Reaction score
A rare moment when I take this car out, officially the second ride this summer.

304C96A9-193B-4572-A1C9-F9476874072C_zpsupmpbdlc.jpg

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
How have I never seen your coupe!!!!!!! I been under a rock here, those headlights are ****in insane I love them. I want to see the rears of them if u got a pic.. Man your car is amazing. Very well built.:waytogo:

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Ill be following with those lights soon. And thanks for confirming my suspicions about having to hack the frame to get it to fit. Ill be putting my own twist on it too, as usual.

Got any pics of the back of the housing after completion? Is it fully sealed?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Post some evening photos of those bad boys flipped on! An output pic would be nice too, I'm sure those things blast the pavement with light.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I am not sure this car ever sees night driving....lol.....too much chance of someone hitting it because it's dark out and they might not be paying attention.

At least during the day the sun shines off of it, and it's hard to miss! :rotflmao:

b1L@L

Reaction score
How have I never seen your coupe!!!!!!! I been under a rock here, those headlights are ****in insane I love them. I want to see the rears of them if u got a pic.. Man your car is amazing. Very well built.:waytogo:

Thank you ! and its always hiding around, I am not that active on the forums much now. I'd have to go through my build album for the pic. Ill take a look when I get a free moment

Ill be following with those lights soon. And thanks for confirming my suspicions about having to hack the frame to get it to fit. Ill be putting my own twist on it too, as usual.

Got any pics of the back of the housing after completion? Is it fully sealed?

Nice nice, yea, this was not a simple retro to finish, and all the best with the build, and pics ill post once I jump on my computer. The rear is fully sealed and running fans as well, due to the heat in my engine bay.

Post some evening photos of those bad boys flipped on! An output pic would be nice too, I'm sure those things blast the pavement with light.

Stay tuned, I am going to be making a small film for the car before I put it away for the season, I think you will like what you see :)

I am not sure this car ever sees night driving....lol.....too much chance of someone hitting it because it's dark out and they might not be paying attention.

At least during the day the sun shines off of it, and it's hard to miss! :rotflmao:

Haha my man ! like I said, this is 2nd time I took it out this season. I am lucky if I finish 5 gas tanks over this summer. Prob will be making its way into storage very soon :rotflmao:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If you don't put it away before next weekend, let me know, we are heading down to Niagara again, and I wouldn't mind seeing it in person, and you of course, it's been awhile.

Should have gotten in touch with you earlier in the summer when we have gone across the border.

Back