Mr. Cleanswap's 03 CL-S Engine & 6spd Swap -> 01 Accord EX V6 Auto

Ramzysv6

Reaction score
Wow!! I didn't know that, I always thought the only ones that can program the keys is the actual dealership, well thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it, Honda said they were gonna charge me $120, n it saves me the headache of towing the car to the dealership, man it's a good thing I became a member of this forum u guys r a lot of help, n I haven't even started my swap yet!! Lol

storms

Reaction score
Just a quick question about the interior harness, I know you need the interior harness plug from a CL-S to convert the interior harness of our accord to work on the CL-S comp, as it has been shown on the first page! But I was wondering does it mater if it's from a auto or manual? Also is there any other acura or honda that uses this same plug?

FNCONE

Reaction score
wrong ecu i compared

Last edited:

storms

Reaction score
Good question about what other plug might fit. I would Definitely use one From a manual car. This is my auto harness to my manual ECU, the auto one is bigger.
picture.php

Thanks, so the plug itself is the same? Does it have to be from cl-s or can I get it from a automatic cl?
I have seen a few auto cl-s but the manuals are so rare, so the interior plug is hard to come by if I had to got it from a manual car!! I'm not to concerned with the harness size just need to know if the plug is different from manual to auto. It looks different on the TL-S as well so I wanted to confirm this!

Last edited:

storms

Reaction score
It's all good I understood what you meant after I reread it! It just took me a little longer to process.... A combination of not enough sleep and pain killers! Yeah when temp warms up I will have to take a look at our auto wreakers! Good to know it`s a 12 pin plug that will make it easier to locate....Thank you for your help!

Slowfinger

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just a quick question here, do you really have to remove the hood to swap out the 4cyl F23A1 engine with a JDM F23A? I can easily make a brace that will hold the hood up slightly more than 90 degrees, so that the hoist or engine does not go near it. It seems do-able, just wondering what you guys think? Cheers!

FNCONE

Reaction score
Oh so now everybody starts replying to the thread

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

THAT is true no need to hi-jack, my fault!!!

STORMS I HAVE TO CORRECT MYSELFFF!!!
My ecu is an ecu from "auto computers direct inc" it was meant for an auto to manual car.... I'AM sorry I have to stop posting while at work..
The OEM manual ECU has all the plugs on the passengers side but its closer to the firewall the one that is needed to swap out a few pins...
Here are a few pics of the CL ECU

SORRY FOR THE MISHAP THAT IS MY FAULT!!!
And OP MY BAD FOR THREAD JACKING

Here is the correct one (from Online as I don't know where the Hell my true manual ecu is in the garage in this weather!!!)
You Will Need A 31 Pin Connector
Our Accords Have a 32P for the dash

picture.php

I APOLOGIZE I'M NOT GOING TO POST AT WORK ANYMORE!!! I feel like an :asshole: This computer I have runs the CL but it was on a auto car converted to manual SORRY GUYS

Last edited:
Back